A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (August 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Robert Marc Meadows
December 26, 1976
|Occupation||CTO, AI Foundation|
Rob Meadows (born December 26, 1976) is an American Internet entrepreneur who founded the AI Foundation, Originate, and Lumitrend. He has also served as a CTO and Advisor to several other technology startups.
Meadows was born in Tarzana, California and lived in Canyon Country, California before his family moved to Las Vegas, Nevada, where he spent most of his childhood. Meadows graduated from Bonanza High School in Las Vegas in 1995. He then attended the University of Arizona where he received a bachelor's degree in computer engineering in 1999 and a master's degree in computer science in 2000. During his time at Arizona, he worked at IBM and was President of Kappa Sigma Fraternity. After graduating, Meadows moved to Silicon Valley to work for the dot-com startup Slam Dunk Networks.
In 2001, Meadows founded Meadows Consulting Corporation (MCC) which provided mobile development services for Fortune 500 companies including Qualcomm, Amazon, and Amadeus.
In 2007, Meadows founded Originate and served as CEO until 2016. While at Originate, he held several roles at portfolio companies including Co-founder and Chairman of THRIVE, Executive at NewAer, CTO of Stateless Networks, and CTO and board member of Best of All Worlds.
In 2017, Meadows co-founded the AI Foundation and currently serves as its President and CTO. The AI Foundation's mission is to move humanity forward through the power of decentralized, trusted, personal AI, while anticipating and counteracting the risks of AI’s proliferation in society.
- "BHS Class of 95 Alumni". Bonanza High School.
- "It's a Big World Why Not Use It". Conference Hound. Archived from the original on 2014-07-14.
- "The Gamma Rho Chapter of Kappa Sigma Grand Masters". Kappa Sigma.
- "Cops: new frat alcohol policy may increase DUI's". Wildcat.
- "Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance About Rob Meadows". Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance. Archived from the original on 2014-07-14.
- "Executive Profile Rob Meadows". Bloomberg Businessweek.
- "Managing cell phone data is Lumitrend's fee-based business model". Silicon Valley Business Journal.
- "Asurion Completes Acquisition of Silicon Valley Based Lumitrend". PR NEWS WIRE.
- "Technology Transfer Speaker Rob Meadows". Technology Transfer.
- "Startups Get Human Capital For An Equity Stake". SFGate.
- "Fashion Line Startup Up Clothing". Chicago Tribune.
- "Chairman Rob Meadows with Paula Abdul". Getty Images.
- "NewAer Gets Funding From Intel". SocialTech.
- "Neuaer Could Crack Open a New World of Smartphone". Readwrite.
- "Stateless Networks Launches to Deliver Networking Automation Management". Forbes.
- "Best Of All Worlds Social Media Future Embraces Equity Crowdfunding". Presswire.
- "Social network Best of all Worlds targets the one percent". Wired.
- "Endeavor Invests in AI Foundation". Variety.