Rob Moore (property investor)
|Born||4 January 1979|
Peterborough, United Kingdom
Rob Moore is an author, public speaker, entrepreneur, and property investor.
He is the co-founder of the Progressive group of companies including Progressive Education, Progressive Lets, Progressive Property Network and Progressive Portfolio Builder. Moore is the co-author of My 44 Most Closely Guarded Secrets, Make Cash in a Property Market Crash, Progressive in Property: From Beginners to Winners and sole author of Multiple Streams of Property Income and "Life Leverage: How to Get More Done in Less Time, Outsource Everything & Create Your Ideal Mobile Lifestyle.
Born in Peterborough, Moore had a keen interest and studied architecture at Huddersfield University. In 2003, Moore painted graffiti on his house about killing cats. He refused to remove it and the issue was taken up with the Peterborough City Council. In 1999 he won the Peterbororough Evening Telegraph look competition. Rob first developed an interest in property in 2006 and began buying and renovating property. After working in the family pub for a number of years, Rob worked in a property investment company before setting up Progressive Property in 2007.
Together with Mark Homer, Moore co-founded Progressive Property, a property educational company providing education for property newcomers entering the UK property buy-to-let market. The company presents information in free articles, blogs, videos, articles, reports and newsletters. He organised the Property SuperConferences between 2010 and 2013 with guest speakers Lord Alan Sugar, Bob Geldof, James Caan, Karren Brady, Frank Bruno and Grant Cardone
Media and philanthropy
Moore has been featured in the UK online media advising on property investing including Landlord Today, Financial Reporter, Peterborough Today and International Business Times. Rob featured in the Spectator 
He and the company support giving back to charity, raising significant sums since 2010.
Guinness World records
Moore performed a 46-hour-and-39-minute speech on business advice and broke the Guinness World Record for longest speech marathon in April 2014. Moore also broke the team speech world record on 5 August 2015. He was partnered by Progressive Property co-founder, Mark Homer.
Between 29 July and 3 August 2016 Moore once again broke the team speech world record. The speech raised over one hundred and fifteen thousand pounds for the Sue Ryder Thorpe Hall Hospice.
- Make Cash in a Property Market Crash, Progressive Property Ltd (2007)
- Progressive in Property: From Beginners to Winners, Progressive Property (2012)
- 44 Most Closely Guarded Property Secrets, 3rd edition, Trafford Publishing (2013)
- Multiple Streams of Property Income, Progressive Property Ltd (2013)
- Property investing Secrets, 2nd Edition Progressive Property Ltd (2014)
- Life Leverage: How to Get More Done in Less Time, Outsource Everything & Create Your Ideal Mobile Lifestyle (2016)
- Money: Know More, Make More, Give More (2017)
- Start Now, Get Perfect Later (2018)
- Routine = Results (2017)
- I’m Worth More: Realise Your Value, Unleash Your Potential (2019)
- "Progressive in the world of property investment" Peterborough Today. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- "Robs Local Artwork featured". peterboroughtoday.co.uk. 14 October 2003. Retrieved 18 May 2016.
- "ART: Artist 'sad' claims RSPCA". peterboroughtoday.co.uk. 14 October 2003. Retrieved 18 May 2016.
- "Robs Won Modelling Competition". peterboroughtoday.co.uk. 17 January 2002. Retrieved 18 May 2016.
- "60 Second Interview: Rob Moore & Mark Homer Progressive Property" Landlord Today. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- "Your property predictions for 2012?" Landlord Today. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- "Rob Moore and Mark Homer of Progressive Property" Financial Reporter. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- "Millionaire entrepreneur crashed dream £170,000 Ferrari into bushes after 5 days". bmmagazine.co.uk. 29 April 2015. Retrieved 18 May 2016.
- "Rob wrecks his £170k supercar after just 5 days". The Sun. United Kingdom. 29 April 2015. Retrieved 18 May 2016.
- "Property Investor Breaks Longest Speech World Record" International Business Times. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- "Top team talk smashes Guinness world record". peterboroughtoday.co.uk. 29 April 2015. Retrieved 18 May 2016.