Rob Moore (American football)
|Position:||Wide receivers coach|
|Born:||September 27, 1968|
Hempstead, New York
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||204 lb (93 kg)|
|High school:||Hempstead High School|
|Supplemental draft:||1990 / Round: 1|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Robert Sean Moore (born September 27, 1968) is currently the Wide Receivers coach for the Tennessee Titans and a former professional American football player who was selected by the New York Jets in the 1990 Supplemental Draft.
A 6'3", 202-lb. wide receiver from Syracuse University, Moore played 11 NFL seasons from 1990 to 2001. In 153 games played (146 starts), Moore registered 628 receptions for 9,368 yards and 49 touchdowns. In the 1997 season Moore caught 97 receptions for 1,584 yards and 8 touchdowns and en route to an All-Pro selection. He graduated from Hempstead High School in Hempstead, New York.
On January 11, 2010, it was reported that Moore would be named the WR coach at his alma mater, Syracuse University. On February 6, 2014, Moore was added to the Buffalo Bills coaching staff where he will coach receivers. The announcement came one day after National Signing Day, perhaps a courtesy extended to Syracuse by former coach Doug Marrone, so as not to disrupt recruiting efforts Moore had been involved in. Moore was released along with the rest of the Bills coaching staff after Marrone unexpectedly left the Bills after the 2014 season.
- "Rob Moore named Bills WRs coach". buffalobills.com. Retrieved February 6, 2014.
- "Chargers sign linebacker Brandon Moore". CBS Sports. December 20, 2010. Retrieved October 23, 2011.
- "Rob Moore officially on board as Syracuse's new receivers coach". syracuse.com. January 12, 2010. Retrieved October 23, 2011.
- Madson, Kyle (January 28, 2018). "Report: Titans hire former Raiders WR coach". usatoday.com. Retrieved January 28, 2018.
- Career statistics and player information from Pro-Football-Reference