||This biography of a living person includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (February 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (February 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Rob Woodard is a novelist, poet and painter who lives in Long Beach, California. In addition to his "print" books, his work has also appeared on several internet-based literary journals, including Scotland's Laura Hird's website, England's Scarecrow, Ireland's Dogmatika and the UK's The Guardian.
Two other books, What Love Is (a novel) and King Of Long Beach (poems) were rumored to be in the works in 2007/2008 but have not yet been published.
- Blog page of Rob Woodard
- Rob Woodard's articles for The Guardian
- Jim Hall interviews Rob Woodard
- Burning Shore Press, Rob Woodard's publisher
- Review of Heaping Stones by Rob Woodard on Scarecrow
- Rob Woodard's Poetry on the Laura Hird Website
- Scarecrow Magazine Featuring Works by Rob Woodard and other Burning Shore Press Authors