This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Rob Woodard is a novelist, poet and painter who lives in Long Beach, California. In addition to his "print" books, his work has also appeared on several internet-based literary journals, including Scotland's Laura Hird's website, England's Scarecrow, Ireland's Dogmatika and the UK's The Guardian.
Two other books, What Love Is (a novel) and King Of Long Beach (poems) were rumored to be in the works in 2007/2008 but have not yet been published.
- Blog page of Rob Woodard
- Rob Woodard's articles for The Guardian
- Jim Hall interviews Rob Woodard
- Burning Shore Press, Rob Woodard's publisher
- Review of Heaping Stones by Rob Woodard on Scarecrow
- Rob Woodard's Poetry on the Laura Hird Website
- Scarecrow Magazine Featuring Works by Rob Woodard and other Burning Shore Press Authors