|Dr Rob Yeung|
|Education||Ph.D. psychology, Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London|
Rob Yeung (Ph.D.) is a British psychologist, business speaker, and management author. He has published research studies on personality in academic journals, particularly Personality and Individual Differences. He writes a column on confidence for UK newspaper The Daily Telegraph and contributes to newspapers including Financial Times, The Guardian and The Sunday Times. He appears on television programmes including CNBC news, Celebrity Big Brother, BBC Breakfast, CNN news, and Working Lunch on the BBC.
He is a Director at Talentspace, a leadership consulting firm. He has a B.Sc. in psychology from University of Bristol and a Ph.D. in psychology from King's College London, University of London. He is a chartered psychologist and Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society.
He previously presented the BBC television series Who Would Hire You? in which real life candidates went through the recruitment process. He also presented a further series for the BBC entitled How To Get Your Dream Job and has been an expert on Big Brother's Little Brother. He assisted Jade Goody in her search for a personal assistant in the 2006 Living series Jade's P.A and Pete Burns in the 2007 series Pete's PA. He was the resident psychologist for the 2007 BBC Three series The Restaurant: You're Fried!. He acted as resident psychologist on both Celebrity Big Brother and Big Brother in 2009.
- 2015 - "How To Stand Out: Proven Tactics for Getting Noticed"
- 2014 - How To Win: The Argument, the Pitch, the Job, the Race
- 2013 - Confidence: Transform the way you feel so you can achieve the things you want
- 2012 - You Can Change Your Life: Easy steps to getting what you want
- 2012 - E is for Exceptional: The new science of success
- 2011 - I Is For Influence: The new science of persuasion
- 2011 - Confidence: The power to take control and live the life you want
- 2010 - The Extra One Per Cent: How small changes make exceptional people
- 2009 - Personality: How to unleash your hidden strengths
- 2009 - Job Hunting for Rookies
- 2008 - Confidence: The art of getting whatever you want
- 2008 - Successful Interviewing and Recruitment (Sunday Times Creating Success)
- 2008 - Should I Sleep with the Boss? And 99 Other Questions about Having a Great Career
- 2008 - Should I Tell the Truth? And 99 Other Questions about Succeeding at Interviews and Job Hunting
- 2007 - The Rules of Entrepreneurship
- 2006 - Answering Tough Interview Questions for Dummies
- 2006 - Public Speaking and Presentations for Dummies (co-written with Malcolm Kushner)
- 2006 - The Rules of EQ
- 2006 - The Rules of Office Politics
- 2006 - The Rules of Networking
- 2004 - Successful Interviews Every Time
- 2003 - Coaching People
- 2002 - Making Workshops Work
- 2001 - Anyone Can Sell
- Television interview: How can you win more arguments?. Squawk Box television interview on CNBC. Retrieved on 2014-11-01.
- BBC Breakfast television interview. BBC Television interview. Retrieved on 2014-09-18.
- Six ways to deal with stress. The Daily Telegraph 2010-01-11.
- Dr Rob Yeung is the Gok Wan of work and careers. The Daily Mirror 2009-09-17.
- Trio of books by Yeung to Pan Macmillan. The Bookseller 2009-07-23.
- CV advice. BBC Working Lunch. Retrieved on 2009-02-06.
- Speaker Biography. Rob Yeung profile on Celebrity Speakers. Retrieved on 2008-02-11.
- Reality TV show for interview expert. onrec 2005-05-09. Retrieved on 2007-07-27.
- Psychologist on Jade's PA. UK Gameshows. Retrieved on 2007-10-23.
- How to shine in interviews. The Daily Telegraph 2005-04-04. Retrieved on 2007-07-27.
- A faker's guide to mastering office politics. The Sunday Times 2006-06-15. Retrieved on 2007-07-27.
- The Restaurant: You're Fried!. Episode World 2007-08-30. Retrieved on 2007-09-02.
- Effects of personality and acute exercise on mood states. Personality and Individual Differences 1995-09-12.
- Big Brother's Little Brother episode guide. TV.com episode guide.