From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Roba may refer to:
- Roba, a Finnish television series
- Jean Roba (1930–2006), a Belgian comics author best known for the popular comic Boule et Bill
- Roba Stanley (1908–1986), early American female country music recording artist
- a character from the American animated television series The Problem Solverz
Roba (Amharic: ሮባ) is a male given name of Ethiopian origin that may refer to:
- Roba Gari (born 1982), Ethiopian steeplechase runner
- Alemayehu Roba (born 1972), retired Ethiopian male middle-distance runner
- Fatuma Roba (born 1973), Ethiopian female marathon runner and 1996 Olympic champion
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.