Robbie Brennan (born 1947, Dublin, Ireland died 12 April 2016) was an Irish drummer and a former member of Phil Lynott's band Grand Slam. Brennan also played with a variety of Irish musicians such as Christy Moore, Skid Row,:31 Auto Da Fé, Paul Brady and Clannad.
For several years in the late 1970s and early 1980s, Brennan was the drummer of the Dublin rock band Stepaside, named after the Dublin suburb of the same name, along with ex-Miami Showband member Paul Ashford.
- Putterford, Mark (2002). Phil Lynott: The Rocker. London, UK: Omnibus Press. p. 210. ISBN 0-7119-9104-9.
- "Jimi Slevin Biography". Jimi Slevin. Archived from the original on 19 November 2013. Retrieved 21 February 2009.
- Stanway, Mark (2015). Close To The Mark. Wolverhampton, UK: Self Published. pp. 58, 101. ISBN 978-194424653-2.
- "Stepaside". Irish Punk and New Wave Discography. Retrieved 14 October 2010.
- "All About The Miami Showband (1961-1996)". IrishShowbands.com. Retrieved 21 February 2009.
- "Former Skid Row and Phil Lynott man Robbie Brennan dies". Hot Press. 14 April 2016.
- Putterford, Mark (2002). Phil Lynott: The Rocker. London, UK: Omnibus Press. ISBN 0-7119-9104-9.
- Stanway, Mark (2015). Close To The Mark. Wolverhampton, UK: Self Published. ISBN 978-194424653-2.
- Robbie Brennan credits, Artistdirect.com
|This article about an Irish musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|