Robbie Brenner is an American film executive, a partner at The Firm and the president of its film division. She was the president of production at Relativity Media from September 2011 until August 2015. Before joining Relativity in 2009, Brenner produced Machine Gun Preacher starring Gerard Butler and directed by Marc Forster.
Brenner attended New York University Film School and subsequently worked at Miramax Films for nine years. While at Miramax, she worked on numerous films including Serendipity, starring John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale. In 2004, Brenner produced the film Haven, a Cayman Islands crime drama featuring Orlando Bloom, Bill Paxton, and Zoe Saldana. Brenner went on to work at Twentieth Century Fox as senior vice president, Production in 2005 and 2006. After her time there, she was with Davis Entertainment and produced the science fiction film Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem. In 2013, Brenner produced the film Dallas Buyers Club, a Focus Features drama featuring Matthew McConaughey, Jared Leto, and Jennifer Garner. This garnered her a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Picture.
- Serendipity (2001)
- Haven (2004)
- Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem (2007)
- Machine Gun Preacher (2009)
- Escape Plan (2013)
- Dallas Buyers Club (2013)
- Escape Plan 2: Hades (2018)
- Escape Plan: The Extractors (2019)
- Fleming, Jr., Mike (September 8, 2015). "Robbie Brenner Leaving Relativity To Run The Firm's Film Division". Deadline. Retrieved 11 September 2015.
- Kit, Boris (2019-02-27). "View-Master Movie In the Works at MGM and Mattel Films (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 25 March 2019.
|This article about an American film producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|