From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A robe is a loose-fitting outer garment.
Robe may also refer to:
- Robe, South Australia, a town and fishing port on the southeast coast of South Australia
- Robe wine region, a wine region adjoining the town of Robe, South Australia
- Bale Robe, or simply Robe, a town in the Bale Zone of Oromia Region, central Ethiopia
- Apostolic Prefecture of Robe, a Latin Catholic pre-diocesan jurisdiction with see in the above?below city
- Robe, Arsi, the capital of the Robe woreda in the Arsi Zone of Oromia Region, Ethiopia
- Robe (woreda), a woreda (district) in the Arsi Zone of Oromia Region, Ethiopia
- Robe, Washington, a community in the United States
- Robe River (Australia), a river flowing in Western Australia
- Robe River (Ethiopia), which flows through the Robe woreda in the Arsi Zone of Oromia Region, Ethiopia
- Robe River (Ireland), in Mayo, Ireland
- Frederick Robe (1801–1871), the fourth Governor of South Australia
- Roberto Iniesta (1962–Present), frontman of the Spanish rock band Extremoduro.
- Informal name for a wardrobe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Robe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.