Robert Bloch's Psychos
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Author||Stephen King, et al..|
|Publisher||Cemetery Dance Publications|
|Media type||Print (Hardback & Paperback)|
List of stories
- "Autopsy Room Four" by Stephen King
- "Haunted" by Charles L. Grant
- "Out There in the Darkness" by Ed Gorman
- "Please Help Me" by Richard Christian Matheson
- "The Lesser of Two Evils" by Denise M. Bruchman
- "Point of Intersection" by Dominick Cancilla
- "Doctor, Lawyer, Kansas City Chief" by Brent Monahan
- "Grandpa's Head" by Lawrence Watt-Evans
- "Lonelyhearts" by Esther M. Friesner
- "Lighting the Corpses" by Del Stone Jr.
- "Echoes" by Cindie Geddes
- "Lifeline" by Yvonne Navarro
- "Blameless" by David Niall Wilson
- "Deep Down There" by Clark Perry
- "Knacker Man" by Richard Parks
- "So You Wanna Be a Hitman" by Gary Jonas
- "The Rug" by Edo van Belkom
- "Interview with a Psycho" by Billie Sue Mosiman
- "Icewall" by William D. Gagliani
- "A Southern Night" by Jane Yolen
- "The Forgiven" by Stephen M. Rainey
- "Safe" by Gary A. Braunbeck
- "Writer's Bloch: A Brief Tribute To 'the Author Of Psycho'". Tabula Rasa. Retrieved 2006-09-18.
|This article about a horror novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.