From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Robert Butler may refer to:
- Robert Butler (U.S. commander) (1786–1860), U.S. commander receiving the former East Florida for the United States in 1821, from Spain
- Robert Butler (Australian politician), 1889–1950, member of the Legislative Assembly of Queensland, Australia
- Robert Butler (diplomat), U.S. ambassador to Australia (1946–48) and Cuba (1948–1951)
- Robert Butler (MP), 16th-century Member of Parliament for Bristol (UK Parliament constituency)
- Robert Butler (Virginia politician), 1784–1853, American, treasurer of the state of Virginia, U.S.
- Robert L. Butler (born 1927), American politician, twelve-term mayor of Marion, Illinois, U.S.
- Robert R. Butler (1881–1933), American politician, judge, and Representative from Oregon, U.S.
- Robert Butler (cricketer), 1852–1916, English cricketer.
- Bob Butler (1891–1959), American football player.
- Bobby Butler (American football), born 1959, American football player.
- Bobby Butler (ice hockey), born 1987, American ice hockey player
- Rob Butler (born 1970), Canadian baseball player.
- Robert Butler (artist), (1943–2014), one of the Florida Highwaymen.
- Robert Butler (criminal), 1851–1905, New Zealand and Australian murderer and career criminal.
- Robert Butler (director), born 1927, American film and television director.
- Robert Neil Butler (1927–2010), American physician and the first director of the United States' National Institute on Aging.
- Robert Olen Butler (born 1945), American writer.
- Sir Reginald Butler, 1st Baronet (1866–1933), English businessman whose first name was, in fact, Robert.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|