Jump to navigation Jump to search
While in office he held the following departments:
- Department of Finance (1900)
- Department of Justice and Police (1901)
- Department of Posts and Railways (1902, 1912)
- Department of Finance (1903, 1905–09, 1911)
- Political Department as President of the Confederation (1904, 1911)
- Profile of Robert Comtesse with election results on the website of the Swiss Federal Council.
- Robert Comtesse in German, French and Italian in the online Historical Dictionary of Switzerland.
| President of the National Council
| Member of the Swiss Federal Council
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Robert Comtesse.|
|This article about a Swiss politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|