This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (February 2009)
Robert Craig-Morgan (born 1964 in Bromley, Kent) is an English actor who first appeared on television in the 1976 BBC production of I Claudius playing the Young Caligula, although he was best known for his character Justin Bennett in the children's drama series Grange Hill which he played for five years from the beginning of the series.
Craig-Morgan left acting in the early 1990s to go into stage management and worked in television production up until 2000. Today he and his partner Donncha Mac Donncha run a small organic holding in the Republic of Ireland.
- Justin Bennett - Grange Hill (BBC)
- David Copperfield - Out Of The Past Dickens (BBC)
- Ben Clare - The Clifton House Mystery (HTV)
- Carlo - The Tripods (BBC)
- Peter - Third Time Lucky (YTV)
- Dan - The Muse (BBC)
- Analyst - The Country Boy (BBC)
- Young Fred - Fred Karno's Army (Bristol Old Vic)
- Sir William Bagot - Richard II (Bristol Old Vic)
- Curly - Peter Pan (Bristol Old Vic)
- 1st Twin-Peter Pan The Musical (Aldwych Theatre in London, and two U.K tours)