Current Positions (2006)
- Vice Chair and Director, Wittington Investments Limited an unquoted British investment company. It is 79.2% owned by the Garfield Weston Foundation. * Director, Holt, Renfrew & Co., Limitedis a chain of high-end Canadian department stores, controlled by the Selfridges Group.
- Director, Brown Thomas Group Limited
- Director, George Weston Limited is Canada's largest food processing and distribution company.
- Director, Loblaw Companies Limiteda subsidiary of George Weston Limited, is the largest food retailer in Canada.
- Price Waterhouse - Senior Tax Partner, Canada
Started the Robert Dart Award in Commerce and Finance, awarded to a University of Toronto student in Year III of the Specialist program in Commerce and Finance. Applicants must have an 'A' average and have demonstrated financial need (recipients must demonstrate financial need by qualifying for OSAP/UTAPS). Value varies from year to year, being the amount of interest earned on an endowed fund. Thomas Smith of Toronto, Ontario won the award in 2006.