Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dellar was appointed as a development worker at Southwark Mind in 1997.
- Splitting in Two: Mad Pride and Punk Rock Oblivion Unkant Publishers (2014) ISBN 0992650909
- Seaton Point Robert Dellar and others, Spare Change Books (1998) ISBN 0952574411
- Mad Pride: A Celebration of Mad Culture by Robert Dellar with Ted Curtis and Esther Leslie (2003)
- Hunt, Ruth. "Tribute to Robert Dellar (1964 - 2016)". National Survivor User Network. Retrieved 3 December 2017.
- "Activists mourn Robert Dellar, co-founder of Mad Pride and a 'tenacious force for good'". Disability News Service. Retrieved 3 December 2017.
- McKenna, Denise. "Obituary: Robert Dellar". Mental Health Resistance Network. Retrieved 3 December 2017.
- Burton, Lawrence; Pearson, Shirley (2017). Kiss of Life - Remembering Robert Dellar. Ce Acatl.
- The Wake of Robert Dellar 24th January 2017[dead link]
- Robert Dellar Inaugural lecture
- A Fierce Intellect And Pioneer Activist Morning Star obituary by Ruth Hunt
|This biographical article about an activist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|