Robert E. Lee (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Robert E. Lee (1807–1870) was an American Civil War general.
Robert E. Lee may also refer to:
- Robert E. Lee, Jr. (1843–1914), youngest son of Robert E. Lee, soldier, planter, businessman, author, and a scholar
- Robert Emmett Lee (1868–1916), Democratic member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Pennsylvania
- Robert E. Lee (architect) (1870-1925), Mississippi architect
- Robert E. Lee (FCC) (1912–1993), Commissioner of the Federal Communications Commission
- Robert Edwin Lee (1918–1994), Broadway playwright and lyricist
- Robert Lee (dentist) (1920–2010), American dentist who emigrated to Ghana
- Robert E. Lee, early 1970s WCFL disk jockey
- Robert E. Lee Academy, Bishopville, South Carolina
- Robert E. Lee Elementary School (disambiguation)
- Robert E. Lee High School (disambiguation)
Ships and vehicles
- CSS Robert E. Lee, a Confederate States Navy blockade runner
- Robert E. Lee (steamboat), a Mississippi steamboat of 1866
- SS Robert E. Lee (1924), an Eastern Steamship Lines ship sunk by German submarine U-166 in 1942
- USS Robert E. Lee (SSBN-601), a United States Navy fleet ballistic missile submarine
- General Lee (car), the 1969 Dodge Charger driven in The Dukes of Hazzard
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Robert E. Lee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.