From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2 April 1892|
|Died||31 March 1960
|Allegiance|| German Empire
|Years of service||1911–45|
|Commands held||Auxiliary cruiser Komet (HSK-7)|
|Battles/wars||World War II|
|Awards||Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross|
Robert Eyssen (2 April 1892 – 31 March 1960) was a Konteradmiral with the Kriegsmarine during World War II:80 and recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross. He joined the Imperial German Navy in 1911.
- Iron Cross (1914) 2nd Class (4 January 1914) & 1st Class (12 July 1920)
- Knight's Cross Second Class of the Order of the Zähringer Lion with Swords (19 September 1918)
- Honour Cross of the World War 1914/1918 (29 October 1934)
- Wehrmacht Long Service Award (Dienstauszeichnung) 4th to 1st Class (2 October 1936)
- Clasp to the Iron Cross (1939) 2nd Class & 1st Class (25 December 1940)
- Auxiliary Cruiser Badge (1941)
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross on 29 November 1941 as Konteradmiral and commander of auxiliary cruiser "Komet" (HSK-7)
- Dörr, Manfred (1995). Die Ritterkreuzträger der Überwasserstreitkräfte der Kriegsmarine—Band 1: A–K [The Knight's Cross Bearers of the Surface Forces of the Navy—Volume 1: A–K] (in German). Osnabrück, Germany: Biblio Verlag. ISBN 978-3-7648-2453-2.
- Fellgiebel, Walther-Peer (2000) . Die Träger des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939–1945 — Die Inhaber der höchsten Auszeichnung des Zweiten Weltkrieges aller Wehrmachtteile [The Bearers of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939–1945 — The Owners of the Highest Award of the Second World War of all Wehrmacht Branches] (in German). Friedberg, Germany: Podzun-Pallas. ISBN 978-3-7909-0284-6.
|This biographical article related to the German Navy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|