Robert Fowler (bishop of Ossory)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Rt Rev Robert Fowler, DD, MA  became the last Bishop of Ossory  in 1813 who then became the inaugural Bishop of Ossory, Ferns and Leighlin from 1835 until his death aged 75 on 31 December 1841.
- “Handbook of British Chronology” By Fryde, E. B;. Greenway, D.E;Porter, S; Roy, I: Cambridge, CUP, 1996 ISBN 0-521-56350-X, 9780521563505
- “A New History of Ireland ”Moody,T.M; Martin,F.X; Byrne,F.J;Cosgrove,F: Oxford, Oxford University Press, 1976 ISBN 0-19-821745-5
- National Library of Ireland
- Caledonian Mercury (Edinburgh, Scotland), Saturday, January 8, 1842; Issue 19033
- Essay "The bishop" (1960) by Hubert Butler, appearing P.32 in "Escape from the anthill"
|This article about an Anglican bishop is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography of an Irish religious figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|