Robert Gibbons (economist)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ph. D. (Decision Sciences), Stanford Graduate School of Business, September 1985.
- M. Phil. (Economics, with honours), Cambridge University, June 1981.
- A. B. (Applied Mathematics, magna cum laude), Harvard University, June 1980.
- "Robert Gibbons". Google Scholar.
- Gibbons, Robert (1992) Game Theory for Applied Economists, Princeton University Press  (The non US version is A Primer in Game Theory)
|This biography of an American economist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|