Robert Green Hall
Robert Green Hall (born 27 November 1973, Detroit, Michigan), is a special makeup effects artist, film director, musician, and owner of PostHuman FX, Specializing in providing seamlessly integrated Makeup and Visual effects.
Make-up effects artist career
In the early stages of the company, Hall worked with extremely small budgets on 22 films for Roger Corman's Concorde - New Horizons and considers himself a graduate of the "Roger Corman School of Film"
Hall's creations have been featured on shows like Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Firefly and the movies Vacancy, Superbad, Strange Wilderness, Big Stan, Killer Pad, Fear Clinic, The Crazies and Quarantine 2.
In 2004, Hall has marked his writing and directorial feature film debut with the semi-autobiographical drama, Lightning Bug. He has also directed the 2009 horror film Laid to Rest which stars Bobbi Sue Luther, Kevin Gage, and Sean Whalen.
Hall resides in Los Angeles. When not working he spends his time writing and recording music, playing bass in the band Zero 1 with Hal Sparks and he directs music videos for rock bands such as Buckcherry, Manntis, Kevn Kinney (Drivin N Cryin) and In This Moment.
- "About Us". Almost Home. Archived from the original on November 18, 2010. Retrieved July 26, 2010.
- Yapp, Nate. "Rob Hall and Bobbi Sue Luther (Laid to Rest) interview". Classic-Horror.com. Retrieved July 26, 2010.
- "Robert Hall (V)". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved July 26, 2010.
- "Lightning Bug (2004)". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved July 26, 2010.
- "Laid to Rest (2009)". imdb.com. Retrieved July 26, 2010.