Robert H. Meyer Memorial State Beach
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to navigation Jump to search
The park is made up of three small separate and distinct beach areas:
- El Pescador Beach Not to be confused with Pescadero State Beach.
- La Piedra Beach
- El Matador Beach
Parking is atop the bluffs for each, with public access down to the coves and their beaches.
- California coastal sage and chaparral ecoregion
- Natural history of the Santa Monica Mountains
- List of beaches in California
- List of California state parks
- Robert H. Meyer Memorial State Beach California Department of Parks and Recreation. Accessed November 25, 2009.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Robert H. Meyer Memorial State Beach.|
|This Los Angeles County, California–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|