26 September 1931|
|Died||26 September 2011
|Grand Slam Singles results|
|French Open||SF (1960)|
|US Open||2R (1958)|
|Wembley Pro||1R (1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966)|
|French Pro||QF (1963, 1966)|
|Davis Cup||FEu (1954)|
Haillet staged a remarkable comeback in his fourth round match against Budge Patty at the 1958 French Championships. Patty was leading 5–0, 40–0 in the fifth set but could not convert his match points and Haillet won seven consecutive games to win the final set 7–5.
- "Robert Haillet n'est plus". SudOuest.fr. Retrieved 2013-07-03.
- Robert Haillet at daviscup.com
- Tennis Club de Prades le Lez
- Christopher Clarey (5 June 1995). "Novotna Collapses Again, Blows 9 (9) Match Points". The New York Times.
- Davies, Mike (1963). Lawn Tennis. New York: Arc Books. pp. 14, 15. OCLC 1260284.
- McCauley, Joe (2000). The History of Professional Tennis. Windsor: The Short Run Book Company Limited. p. 101.
- Robert Haillet at the Association of Tennis Professionals
- Robert Haillet at the International Tennis Federation
- Robert Haillet at the Davis Cup
|This biographical article relating to French tennis is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|