Robert Hales (director)
|Occupation||graphic designer and music video director|
Robert Hales is a graphic designer and music video director from the United Kingdom. Hales has directed music videos by artists such as Westlife, Bridgit Mendler, Avril Lavigne, Tame Impala, Jet, The Veronicas, Fuel, Stereophonics, The Donnas, Justin Timberlake, Nine Inch Nails, Death Cab For Cutie, Miley Cyrus, Gnarls Barkley, Imagine Dragons and Crowded House. Robert Hales has co-directed the video for Nine Inch Nails' "Starfuckers, Inc.", but he designed the artwork for the CD single of Nine Inch Nails' "The Day the World Went Away."
On 31 August 2006 Hales received an MTV Video Music Award for directing the Gnarls Barkley single "Crazy".
Robert Hales directed the video to "Kiss You Off" by the Scissor Sisters. Also, Hales directed the groundbreaking music video for Justin Timberlake's "LoveStoned" and Britney Spears' animated video for "Break The Ice". Also, in 2012, has directed the video to "Look Around" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- Robert Hales on IMDb
- Robert Hales at Clipland
- "Videography". MVDBase.com (person). ASG. 1998–2017. Retrieved 29 January 2017.
- Biography and Work @ Mothership
- Robert Hales at Warp
- Biography and Work @ HSI Productions
- Biography and Work @ HSI London
- Videos by Robert Hales
- "Snow Patrol - Open Your Eyes". HSI Productions. Retrieved 2009-08-30.
- http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2008/03/29/1206207501685.html Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved March 29, 2008
|This biographical article about a graphic designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a British film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|