Robert Hostoffer D.O., FAAP, FACOP is a board-certified pediatric immunologist and an osteopathic physician. He is considered an expert on primary immunodeficiencies especially in children. Dr. Hostoffer received his Bachelor's degree from John Carroll University and earned his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Philadelphia in 1985. He finished residency at Doctor's Hospital in Columbus in 1989 and completed his fellowship training at the University of Alabama at Birmingham in 1991. Currently, he is a professor of pediatrics at Case Western Reserve University.
- "Robert W. Hostoffer, D.O.". Allergy/Immunology Associates. 2012. Retrieved 3 October 2012.
- Hostoffer, R. IgA deficiency. UpToDate.com. Accessed 31 May 2008.
- "Robert Hostoffer, D.O.". Cleveland Clinic. 2012. Retrieved 3 October 2012.
- Health Grades. Dr. Robert Hostoffer, DO Accessed 31 May 2008.
- "Faculty A to Z". Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. 2012. Retrieved 1 September 2012.
- U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed "Hostoffer R[Author]". National Institutes of Health. Retrieved 1 September 2012.
|This biographical article related to medicine in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|