Robert J. Chassell
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Robert (a.k.a. "Bob") Chassell was one of the founding directors of Free Software Foundation (FSF) in 1985. While on the Board of Directors, Chassell was also the treasurer for FSF. He left the FSF to become a full-time speaker on free software topics.
Chassell has authored several books including:
- Chassell, Robert J. (2003). Software Freedom: An Introduction. Boston: GNUpress. ISBN 1-882114-95-7.
- Chassell, Robert J. (2004). An introduction to Programming in Emacs Lisp. Boston: GNUpress. ISBN 1-882114-56-6.
- "GNU's Bulletin". Free Software Foundation. 1986. Retrieved 22 August 2010.
- Bob's personal homepage
- A 30 minute audio interview with Robert
- An online copy of "Software Freedom: An Introduction"
- An online copy of "An Introduction to Programming in Emacs Lisp"
- An online copy of "Choice and Constraint
|This biographical article relating to a computer specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|