Robert Jackson Bennett
Bennett's fifth novel, City of Stairs (2014), was the first of a fantasy trilogy, The Divine Cities, followed by City of Blades (2016) and City of Miracles (2017). The Divine Cities was nominated for Best Series by the Hugo Awards in 2018, but lost to World of the Five Gods by Lois McMaster Bujold.
In August 2018, Bennett published Foundryside, the first installment of his new series, The Founders Trilogy.
- Mr. Shivers (2010; Orbit). Won the Shirley Jackson Award and the British Fantasy Awards' Sydney J Bounds Newcomer Award.
- The Company Man (2011; Orbit). Won the Special Citation of the Philip K. Dick Award and an Edgar Award for Best Paperback Original.
- The Troupe (2012; Orbit).
- American Elsewhere (2013; Orbit). Won the Shirley Jackson Award for best novel.
- Vigilance (2019; Tor.com)
- The Divine Cities trilogy
- The Founders trilogy
- Foundryside (2018)
- Shorefall (2020)
- "Exclusive Interview: Robert Jackson Bennett Says 'The Troupe' is About How You Perceive Yourself and the World". SF Signal. 2012-02-13. Retrieved 2013-09-19.
- Phantastik-couch (German)
- "America, With Tentacles: Speculative fiction writer Robert Jackson Bennett travels back to the future". Austin Chronicle. 2013-02-15. Retrieved 2018-09-12.
- "Marion chats with Robert Jackson Bennett | Fantasy Literature: Fantasy and Science Fiction Book and Audiobook Reviews". Fantasy Literature. Retrieved 2013-09-19.
- "2018 Hugo Award Winners". 2018-08-19. Retrieved 2018-09-12.
- "Robert Jackson Bennett - Foundryside". Retrieved 2018-09-12.