Robert Jackson Bennett
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bennett's fifth novel, City of Stairs (2014), was the first of a fantasy trilogy, The Divine Cities, followed by City of Blades (2016).
- Mr. Shivers (2010; Orbit). Won the Shirley Jackson Award and the British Fantasy Awards' Sydney J Bounds Newcomer Award.
- The Company Man (2011; Orbit). Won the Special Citation of the Philip K. Dick Award and an Edgar Award for Best Paperback Original.
- The Troupe (2012; Orbit).
- American Elsewhere (2013; Orbit). Won the Shirley Jackson Award for best novel.
- The Divine Cities trilogy
- City of Stairs (2014; Broadway Books)
- City of Blades (2016)
- City of Miracles (forthcoming)
- "EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Robert Jackson Bennett Says 'The Troupe' is About How You Perceive Yourself and the World". SF Signal. 2012-02-13. Retrieved 2013-09-19.
- Phantastik-couch (German)
- "Marion chats with Robert Jackson Bennett | Fantasy Literature: Fantasy and Science Fiction Book and Audiobook Reviews". Fantasy Literature. Retrieved 2013-09-19.
|This article about a novelist of the United States born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|