|This article relies largely or entirely upon a single source. (January 2008)|
|Born||1973 (age 43–44)|
|Other names||Bobby Jacoby|
|Occupation||Real estate developer, Designer, Entertainment Actor|
|Spouse(s)||Model Ceacilie Carlson|
|Children||Ella Charlotte Jayne and Pruitt Joseph Jayne|
Starting his career as a child, he has appeared in many television series as well as films. His television credits include: Knots Landing, The Greatest American Hero, St. Elsewhere, Manimal, The Love Boat, Highway to Heaven, Murder, She Wrote, Diff'rent Strokes, Who's the Boss?, T.J. Hooker, The A-Team, Cagney and Lacey, Hill Street Blues, The Wonder Years, Jake and the Fatman, Land of the Lost, Walker, Texas Ranger, Baywatch and Tremors.
He also supplied the voice of "Dorin" in the animated television series Wildfire, and directed and wrote the 2010 short film The Broker.
Robert spent his adult life cultivating a career in real estate development and construction strategy expertise. Recognized as a spatial design expert, his work has been featured in the LA Times  With work focused on "Turn around properties", Robert built a company with long time friend Donovan Bowes RJC DESIGN-BUILD INC, which served hundreds of investment developments through construction and development.
In 1998, Robert became a world class blackjack player, and played blackjack professionally with a team of well-known card counters from 2000 to 2005. In his 2010 book Repeat until Rich, Josh Axelrad describes his experiences in Las Vegas with Jayne and a team of card counters as they use "Big Player" and "Call-in" tactics to win millions of dollars. Jayne became a well known player and was entered into a blacklist by the Griffin Agency, known for supplying intelligence information to casinos regarding players that can "hurt" the casino by winning money.
He played in the first ever "World Series of Blackjack" against such notables Stanford Wong and Hollywood Dave under the name "Bobby J". It pitted some of the best and well known blackjack players from around the world.
He is the brother of Scott Jacoby, Billy Jayne, Susan Jayne, and Laura Jayne. All of them participated in film and television projects, with Scott Jacoby winning an Emmy for the television movie That Certain Summer.
He is married to Danish supermodel Caecilie Greve Carlsen, daughter of Anni Greve and Arne Carlsen.
- "Bobby Jacoby Biography". filmreference.com. 2013. Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- "Robert Jayne Before & After". Latimes.com. 2016. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- Axelrad, Josh (2010). Repeat until Rich: A Professional Card Counter's Chronicle of the Blackjack Wars. New York: Penguin Press. ISBN 978-1-59420-247-6.
- "Griffin Investigations". bj21.com. 2013. Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- "Past World Series of Blackjack". blackjackworldseries.net. 2013. Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- "Robert Jayne talks to UK Tremors". angelfire.com. 2013. Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- "Dolores Jacoby May Look Like a Stage Mother, but She Has Her Kids in Movies and TV Commercials Too." Friedman, Jack. www.people.com. Published November 19, 1984. Accessed April 7, 2017.
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|