Robert John Jenkins Junior
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Robert John Jenkins Junior (born 1966 in Akron, Ohio), also known as Bob Jenkins, is an American computer professional and author of several fast pseudorandom number generators such as ISAAC and hash functions (Jenkins hash)
- Short Autobiography of Robert John Jenkins Junior. Accessed on 2009-05-29.
- 3rd Fast Software Encryption Workshop
- Robert J. Jenkins Jr. (1993-1996), ISAAC and RC4. Accessed on 2009-05-29.
- Marina Pudovkina, A known plaintext attack on the ISAAC keystream generator
- Bob Jenkins (1997), Hash functions. Dr. Dobb's Journal, September 1997.
- Bob Jenkins, Hash Functions and Block Ciphers. Accessed on 2009-05-29.
|This biographical article relating to a computer specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|