Robert Jozinović 2008
7 April 1979
|Years active||2000 – present|
Robert Jozinović (Croatian pronunciation: [jozinoʋitɕ]; born 7 April 1979) is an Australian film and television actor.
Born in Mackay Australia, the eldest of four children to his Croatian parents who immigrated to Australia, settling in Moranbah. Completed his secondary education at St Joseph's College Nudgee and holds two bachelor's degrees from the University of Queensland in Philosophy and Neuroscience.
Early Career 2000–06
Trained for four years at The Actors Workshop, Brisbane, Australia, under acting teacher Lyn Kidd. Filming in Australia constituted much of his formative years as an actor, working on independent short films (award winning films screened at film festivals worldwide), TV commercials (most notable for the Australian Mitsubishi Pajero advert featuring the song Rush by Big Audio Dynamite, music videos (Australian bands The Superjesus, The Living End, and Silverchair's ARIA nominated clip The Greatest View) and small roles in feature films (Undead directed by Spierig brothers).
After stops in Munich and London, he found his first major television role in Croatia. Jozinović played English speaking roles in three Croatian telenovelas. In the period-piece Ponos Ratkajevih he played Randy, a British World War II pilot downed in Nazi-occupied territory and in Zakon Ljubavi played Will Markovich, an American-born Harvard law graduate (both screening in five countries). In the Croatian telenovela Larin Izbor Jozinović plays South African police officer Inspector Camden (screening in 17 countries).
Jozinović's most notable role in Croatia was the main cast role of Doctor Dražen Ricijaš in the TV series drama Najbolje Godine. He played an Australian general practitioner. Two seasons of 318 episodes were filmed over two years and constantly gained excellent prime-time viewer ratings. The role was in Croatian. As preparation he enrolled for a semester at the University of Zagreb studying Croatian Language. Jozinović's character became quite popular with the viewing public.
|2001||The Diamond of Jeru||Expat in Bar|
|2003||Undead||Man in office|
|2010||Max Schmeling||Journalist No. 1|
|2008||Ponos Ratkajevih||Randy||Guest star (11 episodes)|
|2008||Zakon Ljubavi||Will Markovich||Guest star (16 episodes)|
|2009–2011||Najbolje Godine||Dr. Dražen Ricijaš||Main cast (261 episodes)|
|2011||Larin Izbor||Inspector Camden||Guest star (2 episodes)|
|2013-||Zora dubrovačka||Alex Vojković||Main cast|
Notes and references
- Renić, Sanja (29 May 2008), "Robert Jozinović, U Proljeće sam zaljubljiv i nestašan" [Interview for Gloria Croatia], Gloria (in Croatian), vol. 699 no. 02208, pp. 48–53, ISSN 1330-7975, 9771330797007
- "Mitsubishi Pajero Commercials". The Inspiration Room. 17 July 2005. Retrieved 15 September 2011.
- Perera, David (30 May 2008), "Actor finds fame...in Croatia", Brisbane Times, retrieved 14 September 2011
- "Prodana u 17 zemalja i prije nego je počelo emitiranje u Hrvatskoj!" (in Croatian). NOVA TV Dnevnik.hr. Retrieved 14 September 2011.
- S., Z. (16 September 2009). "'Najbolje godine' najgledanije u svom terminu!" (in Croatian). NOVA TV Dnevnik.hr. Retrieved 14 September 2011.
U ponedjeljak, 14. rujna prvi nastavak Najboljih godina ostvario je u ciljnoj skupini 18–49 godina rejting od 9,5 posto i 31,2 posto udjela u gledanosti....Drugi nastavak serije...bio je najgledaniji program u svom terminu ostvarivši rejting od 10,4 posto i 34,1 posto udjela u gledanosti...ciljanu publiku komercijalnih televizija 18–49 godina,...Izvor: AGB Nielsen Media Research (On Monday, 14. September the first installment The Best Years, for the 18- to 49-year-old category achieved ratings points of 9.5% and 31.2% share...The second installment was the most watched program in its time slot achieving a ratings point of 10.4% and 34.1% share...for the commercial television group ratings for 18- to 49-year-olds...Source: AGB Nielsen media Research)
- Premec, Tina (5 November 2009). "Žestoka borba za gledanost isprofilirala samo najbolje" (in Croatian). Jutarnji List. Retrieved 14 September 2011.
Na Novoj TV mogu biti izuzetno zadovoljni domaćom serijom ‘Najbolje godine’ posebno iz razloga jer im od ponedjeljka do četvrtka s 13,75 posto drže udarni termin od 20 do 21 sat(On Nova TV they can be extremely happy with their native series 'The Best Years' specifically for the reason of Monday to Thursday's 13.75% ratings points holding the prime-time slot of 8 pm to 9 pm)
- Vuković, Rozita (5 December 2009). "Istraživanje AGB Nielsena Komercijalne postaje pretekle javnu televiziju. BROJKE ZBOG KOJIH ĆE OTIĆI VANJA SUTLIĆ?". Subotnja Matineja MAGAZIN; JutarnjiLIST (in Croatian). pp. 40–41.
Top 25 emisija jesenske sheme, gledanost (%) 4. Najbolje godine – hrvatska dramska serija, Nova TV, 34.8% (Top 25 Autumn Program Schemes, ratings (%) 4. The Best Years – Croatian drama series, Nova TV, 34.8%)
- Š., D. (23 March 2010). "Najbolje godine, Farma i Dnevnik na vrhu po gledanosti" (in Croatian). NOVA TV Dnevnik.hr. Retrieved 14 September 2011.
Najgledanije emisije dana na svim televizijama u ciljnoj skupini 18–54 godina bile su dramska serija 'Najbolje godine' s 40,5 posto udjela u gledanosti(The most watched show today on all television stations in the 18- to 54-year-old bracket was 'The Best Years' with a 40.5% share rating)
- "Rekordna gledanost Dnevnika Nove TV" (in Croatian). NOVA TV Dnevnik.hr. 21 December 2011. Retrieved 14 September 2011.
Odmah iza Dnevnika Nove TV u utorak 21. prosinca kao drugi najgledaniji program dana pozicionirala se popularna dramska serija 'Najbolje godine' s ostvarenih 37,4 posto na ciljnoj skupini te 35,3 posto udjela u gledanosti na općoj populaciji. Izvor: Nielsen Audience Measurement (Right after NOVA TV's prime-time news show on Tuesday 21. December as the second most watched program of the day was the popular drama serijes 'The Best Years' with 37.5% share for the target bracket and 35.3% share for all bracket groups. Source: Nielsen Audience Measurement)
- "Dnevnik NoveTV najgledaniji program u veljači" (in Croatian). NOVA TV Dnevnik.hr. Retrieved 14 September 2011.
Nova TV nastavlja nizati rekorde gledanosti u 2011. Mjesec veljaču ...Uz Dnevnik Nove TV, na sam vrh gledanosti svrstala se dramska serija 'Najbolje godine' koja je sa 16,2 posto gledanosti na općoj populaciji najgledanija serija i drugi najgledaniji program u zemlji....Top 10 Emisija u Hrvatskoj #2. Najbolje Godine – Hrvatska Dramska Serija: 16.2% (Izvor: Nielsen Audience Management; Ciljna Skupina: 4+, AMR; Razdoblje: 1–28.02.2011).(Nova TV continues the repeat record ratings for 2011. The month of February...Following NOVA TV Prime-time news program, on the top of the ratings charts was the drama series 'The Best Years' who with 16.2% ratings points for the entire general population was the most watched series and second most watched program in the country...Top 10 Programs in Croatia #2. The Best Years – Croatian Drama Series: 16.2% (Source:Nielsen Audience Management; Target Audience: 4+, AMR; Period: 1–28.02.2011)
- Habjanović, slavica (10 April 2009). "Robert Jozinović – a household TV name in Croatia!". The New Generation:Croatian Herald English Supplement, Stories of Success: Young Croatian Australians(Part 2). p. 5. ISSN 0814-1894.
- "O LIKOVIMA: Dr. Dražen Ricijaš (Robert Jozinović)" (in Croatian). NovaTV. Retrieved 14 September 2011.
Omiljeni seoski doktor (Favourite village doctor)
- "Naljutila se kada je shvatila da je u prirodi puno manji" (in Croatian). NovaTV. 22 April 2011. Retrieved 14 September 2011.
Domaći gledatelji sasvim će ga sigurno pamtiti po ulozi liječnika iz Dragošja(Croatian viewers totally will remember him for his role as the Doctor from Dragosija)
- Vičević, Aleksandar (22 April 2011). "Australski Hrvat glumi u seriji >>Najbolje godine<<, Robert Jozinović, Nedostajat će mi ekipa i Dragošje". Zabavno-Informativni Prilog PETKOM TV; Novi List (in Croatian). pp. 8–10.
Hrvatskim gledateljima ste se uvukli pod kožu. (You got under the skin of the Croatian viewing public)
- Čurić, Maja (4 April 2011), "Robert Jozinović Naš Australac iz "Najboljih godina"", Stars (in Croatian), vol. 09 no. VII, pp. 78–79, ISSN 1845-7061, 9771845706006,
Simpatičnog doktora Dražena Ricijaša iz "Najboljih godina" glumi Hrvat iz Australije Robert Jozinović (Loveable/Likeable Doctor Drazen Ricijas from "The Best Years" acted by Croatian Robert Jozinovic from Australia)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Robert Jozinović.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Robert Jozinović|