Robert K. G. Temple
The Sirius Mystery proposes that the Dogon people of Mali in West Africa preserve advanced astrophysical information which predates modern times, and that the Dogon tradition describes contact with intelligent extraterrestrial beings from the Sirius star system.
- The Crystal Sun (2000)
- Netherworld, known in the United States as Oracles of the Dead (2005)
- The Genius of China (2007)
- The Sphinx Mystery (2009, written jointly with his wife Olivia)
- Egyptian Dawn (2010)
- translation of Aesop: The Complete Fables for Penguin Classics, with his wife
- 1991: free verse translation of the Epic of Gilgamesh under the title "He Who Saw Everything"
|This article about an American writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|