Robert Lostutter (born 1939) is a Chicago-based artist. He was a member of the Chicago Imagists, a breakaway group of surrealist iconoclasts from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago who showed in the Hyde Park Art Center in 1969 and later.
His meticulous watercolors depict human-bird hybrids.
Robert Lostutter's art is in the collections of:
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Brooklyn Museum
- Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
- Kansas City Art Institute
- Milwaukee Art Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago, Illinois
- Smithsonian Institution
- Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
- Smart Museum, University of Chicago, Illinois
|This article about an artist from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a painter from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|