Robert Miller (composer)
Miller in 2018
Robert Miller is an American music composer for film, television and concert hall. Over the years he has earned seven Clio Awards,  two AICP Awards,  two Emmy "group" nominations for the Coca-Cola spot “It’s Mine” as well as collective Emmys for Coca-Cola's “Heist". In 2016, Miller received an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Music Interpretation for the film "Of Miracles and Men".
Miller's film scoring career ranges across documentaries, thrillers, dramas, and comedies. Some notable films include:
- Why We Fight
- Anytown, USA
- Happy Tears
- The House I Live In
- Particle Fever
- You Get Me
- Celtics/Lakers: Best of Enemies
- Atomic Homefront
- The Forgotten Kingdom
- Future '38
- I Love You, Daddy
- THE KING
- Knife Skills
Miller has scored commercials for Coca-Cola, Mercedes, GE, Pedigree, BMW, Gillette, Toyota, Budweiser, PlayStation, Travelers, SAP, UPMC, Levi's, and many more.
- "Clio Awards 2017 Winners". Clios. Retrieved 2018-02-26.
- "Coca-Cola". www.aicpawards.com.
- "Samsung". www.aicpawards.com.
- "It's Mine - Coca Cola". Television Academy. Retrieved 2018-02-26.
- "And the Emmy Goes to...Coca-Cola". The Coca-Cola Company. Retrieved 2018-02-26.
- "THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF TELEVISION ARTS & SCIENCES ANNOUNCES THE NOMINEES FOR THE 37th ANNUAL SPORTS EMMY® AWARDS - The Emmy Awards - The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences". emmyonline.com. Retrieved 26 March 2018.
This article needs additional or more specific categories. (February 2019)