Robert Noel (businessman)
|Born||Robert Montague Noel
12 June 1964
|Residence||London and Frinton-on-Sea|
|Alma mater||Reading University|
|Salary||£2,272,000 (total compensation, 2014)|
|Title||Chief Executive, Land Securities Group plc|
Robert Montague Noel (born 12 June 1964) is a British businessman, currently Chief Executive of Land Securities Group plc, the largest commercial property company in the UK.
He is the eldest son of Henry Methuen Noel Noel (1927–1998), an Army officer and Fellow, Chartered Institute of Secretaries, and Helen Elizabeth Anne Hutchinson. Noel was educated at Marlborough College. He went on to study at Reading University and graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree (BSc) in 1986. is a qualified chartered surveyor.
On 31 March 2012, Francis Salway was succeeded as chief executive of Land Securities by Noel. Noel had been managing director of the company's London properties, having joined Land Securities in January 2010 from Great Portland Estates plc, where he had been property director since 2002.
Noel is Chairman of the Westminster Property Association, a Director of The New West End Company and a Trustee and Director of the charity LandAid.
Noel and his French wife Sophie have a son and two daughters, and own homes in London and Frinton-on-Sea, Essex. Noel has a tattoo on his bottom (believed to be a swallow), obtained in Thailand in his youth.
- "Robert Noel: Executive Profile & Biography". Bloomberg BusinessWeek. Retrieved 22 February 2015.
- "Person Page - 29831: Henry Methuen Noel Noel". The Peerage. Retrieved 12 November 2012.
- "NOEL, Robert Montague". Who's Who 2014. A & C Black. December 2013. Retrieved 12 June 2014.
- "Land Securities CEO Salway Is to Step Down for London Manager Robert Noel". Bloomberg. 24 January 2012. Retrieved 12 November 2012.
- "Robert Noel". LandAid. Retrieved 12 November 2012.
- "On Property: Noel bares all… down to the bottom line". London Evening Standard. 18 May 2012. Retrieved 12 November 2012.