In 1970, he worked with the theatre group at Laurentian University, composing songs for the franco-ontarian stage musical Moé, j'viens du nord, 'stie!. The troupe eventually evolved into the city's Théâtre du Nouvel-Ontario. He released his first album as a solo musical artist in 1974, and toured Quebec, Canada, and the United States. He performed at the National Arts Centre in Ottawa in 1975.
Following his 1984 album Gare à vous, Paquette concentrated on television and stage work for TVOntario's Chaîne française, SRC and the Théâtre du Nouvel-Ontario. He released a compilation of his songs in 1995. He also frequently tours with Chuck Labelle.
- Dépêche-toi soleil (1974)
- Prends celui qui passe (1976)
- Au pied du courant (1978)
- Robert Paquette en Europe (1979)
- Paquette (1981)
- Gare à vous (1984)
- Moi j'viens du nord - compilation 1974-1990 (1995)
- Un Cadeau de Noël (1995, with Chuck Labelle)
- Noel En Tout Et Partout (2006, with Chuck Labelle)
- J'ai Chucké Noël (2010)
|This article about a Canadian singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a singer-songwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|