Robert Williams (drummer)
Robert Arthur Williams
|Also known as||Wait For Me|
|Born||1955 (age 63–64)|
Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.
|Associated acts||Captain Beefheart, Hugh Cornwell|
Robert Williams (born 1955 in Boston) is a drummer and solo artist who has worked with Captain Beefheart, Hugh Cornwell, John Lydon, the Spo-it's, Tex and the Horseheads, Elvira Mistress of the Dark, Zoogz Rift and performed on recordings for the Peewee Herman Show original cast recording.
His albums include:
- Captain Beefheart and the Magic Band:
- Hugh Cornwell and Robert Williams:
- Robert Williams:
- "Buy My Record"
- "Late One Night"
- "Date with the Devils Daughter" - The first song, Hello Robert, consists of messages that Larry "Wild Man" Fischer left on Robert Williams phone
- Temporary Immortal (as Beefheart Jr.)
- The Spo-it's
- Zoogz Rift
In 1997, Robert Williams filed a lawsuit against former Sex Pistols lead singer John Lydon (aka Johnny Rotten) for assault and lost wages that was recorded as an installment on Judge Judy, but Williams lost the case due to a lack of evidence.
-  Discography at United Mutations
|This article on a United States drummer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|