D'Adda playing the Quarter final of the UEFA Women's Euro 2013
|Full name||Roberta D'Adda|
|Date of birth||5 October 1981|
|Place of birth||Vimercate, Italy|
|Height||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15:42, 7 December 2013 (UTC).
Roberta D'Adda (born 5 October 1981) is an Italian football defender who plays for Serie A club ACF Brescia and the Italy women's national football team. She has won two leagues with ASD Fiammamonza and CF Bardolino. D'Adda was part of the Italian squad at the 2009 and 2013 editions of the UEFA Women's Championship.
At UEFA Women's Euro 2009 in Finland, D'Adda played in all four games as the Italians reached the quarter-finals. National coach Antonio Cabrini named D'Adda in his selection for UEFA Women's Euro 2013 in Sweden.
- "Defender". Italian Football Federation. Retrieved 7 December 2013.
- Profile in Brescia's website
- Profile in UEFA's Euro 2009 archive
- "Italia Campionato Europeo Femminile Svezia 10 - 28 Luglio 2013" (PDF) (in Italian). Italian Football Federation. p. 12. Retrieved 7 December 2013.
- "Roberta D'Adda". uefa.com. UEFA. Retrieved 7 December 2013.
- "Cabrini finalises Italy's Women's EURO squad". uefa.com. UEFA. 1 July 2013. Retrieved 7 December 2013.
|This biographical article related to women's association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to Italian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|