Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||1948 (age 70–71)|
|Occupation||Film director, cinematography, producer, actress|
Roberta Findlay (born 1948) is an American film director, cinematographer, producer and actress. She is best known for her work in the exploitation field. Her work has received increasing critical appreciation in recent years.
- The Body of a Female (1964)
- Snuff (1976)
- Tenement (1985)
- The Oracle (1985)
- Shauna: Every Man’s Fantasy (1985)
- Blood Sisters (1987)
- Prime Evil (1988)
- Lurkers (1988)
- Nastasi, Alison (August 29, 2017). "Flavorwire Interview: Exploitation and Adult Cinema Icon Roberta Findlay on Making "Cheap" Movies, Getting Arrested with John Holmes, and Times Square's X-Rated Past". Flavorwire.
- "Roberta Findlay". The Rialto Report (Podcast). August 16, 2015.
- Heller-Nicholas, Alexandra (September 2016). "What's Inside a Girl?: Porn, Horror and the Films of Roberta Findlay". Senses of Cinema.
- Peary, Gerald (September 1978). "Woman in Porn: How Young Roberta Findlay Finally Grew Up and Made Snuff". Take One. p. 28.
|This article about a United States film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|