||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||December 2, 1974
|Education||Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos|
|Alma mater||Academy of Fine Arts Vienna|
|Known for||Video art
Roberta Lima studied Architecture and Urban Planning at Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos in southern Brazil and then went on to complete her graduate studies in Fine Arts at the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna.
- Kapusta, Barbara, Lugbauer Stephan (Ed.). "Projects by Assignments". (Schlebrügge.Editor: Vienna), 2011.
- Lima, Roberta. "Invasion: RNA Chips and Butterflies". (Self-published: Vienna), 2008.
- Pacher, Jörg. "Preface", in: Lima, Roberta. Invasion: RNA Chips and Butterflies. (Self-published: Vienna), 2008.
- Thun-Hohenstein, Felicitas (Ed.). synchronicity: 11th Cairo Biennial Austrian Contribution. (Walther König: Vienna), 2009.
- Lima, Roberta. "Thinking Praxis and Theory Inversely", in: Art & Research, Vol. 2, No. 2, (Glasgow Art School: Glasgow), 2009.
- Peterle, Astrid. "The Interpenetration of Body and Space. Roberta Lima’s performance art". EIKON International magazine for photography and media art. Issue 83. September 2013, p. 11.
- Official website
- From Transgression to Transcription, by Roberta Lima published by CORPUS, an Internet Magazine for Dance, Choreography and Performance
|This article about an Austrian artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|