This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (October 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
She has written several mystery novels based on a(n imaginary) collaboration between Arthur Conan Doyle and Lewis Carroll. She has also penned a number of short stories, including contributions to the shared world science fiction series Merovingen Nights.
Rogow has characterized her filk tapes as "electronic fanzines" that reach about 2,000 people.
Roberta was inducted into the Filk Hall of Fame on April 20, 2013.
Roberta has recorded 8 filk tapes and 5 CDs, some of which were self-published. Her current music publisher is Floating Filk Studios.
She has also published 18 songbooks called "Rec-Room Rhymes".
- Heroes & Villains (& Some In Between....) (Filk CD). 2012.
- Dark Deeds & Desperate Men (and Women) (Filk CD). 2011.
- The Root of the Matter. 2010.
- One Filk Two Filk Old Filk New Filk (Filk CD). 2009.
- The Guilty Client. 2009.
- Alive and Filking (Filk CD). 2007.
- The Problem of the Surly Servant. 2001.
- The Problem of the Evil Editor. 2000.
- The Problem of the Spiteful Spiritualist. 1999.
- The Problem of the Missing Hoyden. 1999.
- The Problem of the Missing Miss. 1998.
- Futurespeak: A Fan's Guide to the Language of Science Fiction. Universal Sales & Marketing. 1991. ISBN 1-55778-347-0.
- "Stories, Listed by Author: Rogan, Peter R. (continued) – Rohmer, Sax". The Locus Index to Science Fiction. Archived from the original on October 17, 2006. Retrieved October 13, 2006.
- Rogow, Roberta (2007). Alive and Filking (CD). Holbrook, NY: Floating Filk Studios. Event occurs at track 1, "[Introduction to] 'DS9 Farewell'". FFS-004. Archived from the original on May 14, 2008.
- "Roberta Rogow". OverDrive. Retrieved June 11, 2016.
- Torcon 3 official program[permanent dead link]. Accessed October 27, 2009.
- Lisa A. Lewis, The Adoring audience: fan culture and popular media, p. 230 (Routledge, 1992) ISBN 0-415-07820-2, ISBN 978-0-415-07820-7, see also pp. 221–222, 233, found at Google books. Accessed October 27, 2009.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on July 2, 2016. Retrieved May 14, 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- via Associated Press. "On The Light Side Of News", The Gettysburg Times, March 9, 1977. Accessed May 10, 2016. "The first index of Star Trek stories, written by fans in the 10 years the show has been off the air, is being put together by a Fair Lawn librarian. Roberta Rogow has purchased 20,000 index cards on which she hopes to compile the 'Trekindex', a guide to finding all the works."
- author info at Books-n-Bytes
- Current CD publisher for Roberta
- Roberta Rogow at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
- Roberta's Bandcamp Page