This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The group is a publicly traded, listed on the Euronext Paris with Ticker Symbol: RBT Robertet is among the top ten developers of flavor and perfume additives and ingredients. It operates factories in Grasse, France (headquarters) Turkey, South Africa, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Brazil, China, Singapore, UK and the US, and has a presence in about 50 countries.
Robertet is managed and controlled by the fourth and fifth generation of Maubert family members: Philippe Maubert (CEO), Christophe Maubert (Head of the perfumery division), Olivier Maubert (Head of the Flavourings division), Julien Maubert (Raw Materials Director) and Arthur Le Tourneur d'Ison (ASEAN Director).
The company control each step in the process from the seed to the finished scent. Robertet specializes in the design, production, and marketing of aromatic products. Net sales break down by family of products as follows:
- Food flavors (40.2%)
- Perfume compositions and bases (37.4%)
- Natural aromatic products (22.4%)
The Group has worldwide subsidiaries and is represented in over 50 countries.
- 15 manufacturing sites
- 4 main R&D Innovation center
- 14 Creative Centers
- "About EFFA". EFFA. Retrieved 3 March 2018.
- "finance - Google Search". Google.com. Retrieved 23 August 2018.
- "Robertet SA - Company Profile, Information, Business Description, History, Background Information on Robertet SA". Referenceforbusiness.com. Retrieved 23 August 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-02-04. Retrieved 2016-05-12.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Ginkgo Bioworks and Robertet to develop new fragrance ingredients". Cosmeticsdesign.com. Retrieved 23 August 2018.