1 March 1939 |
Roberto Bisacco (born 1 March 1939) is an Italian television, stage and film actor.
Life and career
Born in Turin, after enrolling at the university in the faculty of economics and having worked for a year as an accountant in a large company, Bisacco decided to pursue an acting career and enrolled at the Accademia d'Arte Drammatica in Rome in 1960. He made his film debut in 1963, as the main actor of Gli arcangeli by Enzo Battaglia. Bisacco's breakout role was Mario in the RAI television series I miserabili (1964) directed by Sandro Bolchi; later Bisacco appeared in roles of weight on several successful television works and also began a busy stage career, while his film career was less significant, with dozens of roles of little weight.
- Kill Me Quick, I'm Cold (1967)
- Col cuore in gola (1967)
- Romeo and Juliet (1968)
- Detective Belli (1969)
- Camille 2000 (1969)
- La califfa (1970)
- Torso (1973)
- La Cage aux Folles II (1980)
- The Assisi Underground (1985)
- Vendetta dal futuro (1986)
- Grandi cacciatori (1988)
- Infelici e contenti (1992)
- Roberto Chiti, Roberto Poppi. Dizionario del cinema italiano. Gli attori. Gremese Editore, 2003. ISBN 8884402131.
|This article about an Italian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|