Roberto Gerlein Echeverría
|Roberto Gerlein Echeverría|
|Senator of Colombia|
20 July 1976
|10th Minister of Economic Development of Colombia|
7 August 1982 – 1983
|President||Belisario Betancur Cuartas|
|Preceded by||Gabriel Melo Guevara|
|Succeeded by||Rodrigo Marín Bernal|
|42nd Governor of Atlántico|
|President||Alfonso López Michelsen|
|Preceded by||José Tcherassi Guzmán|
|Succeeded by||Rafael Maldonado de Castro|
|Member of the Chamber of Representatives of Colombia|
20 July 1968 – 20 July 1974
18 November 1938 |
Barranquilla, Atlántico, Colombia
|Political party||Conservative (2006-present)|
|National Movement (1998-2006)|
|Spouse(s)||Lydia DaMarco Besada
|Relations||Jorge Alberto Gerlein Echeverría (brother)|
|Children||María Alexandra Gerlein DaMarco|
|Alma mater||Pontifical Xavierian University (LLB, 1961; LLD, 1963)|
Roberto Víctor Gerlein Echeverría (born 18 November 1938) is a Colombian lawyer and politician. A Conservative party politician, he is the longest-serving and most senior Member of the Senate of Colombia having been first elected in 1974. During his long political career, he has also served as a Member of the Chamber of Representatives (1968-1974), as the 10th Colombian Minister of Economic Development, and as the 42nd Governor of Atlántico.
- Roberto, Gerlein Echeverría (1963). Apuntes Sobre el Juicio Ejecutivo (Thesis) (in Spanish). Bogotá: Editorial Minerva. OCLC 183904558.
- Roberto, Gerlein Echeverría (1978). La Estructura del Poder en Colombia (Non-fiction) (in Spanish). Bogotá: Ediciones Tercer Mundo. OCLC 4575227.
- "Roberto Gerlein Echeverria - Comisión I" [Roberto Gerlein Echeverria - 1st Commission] (in Spanish). Colombian Conservative Party. Retrieved 2011-08-15.
- "Senador Roberto Victor Gerlein Echeverria" (in Spanish). Congreso Visible. Retrieved 2011-08-15.
- Davis, Robert H (May 1981). "Review of 'La Estructura del Poder en Colombia'". The Hispanic American Historical Review. Durham, NC: Duke University Press. 61 (2): 356–357. doi:10.2307/2513881. ISSN 0018-2168. OCLC 486452517.
|This article about a Colombian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|