Losada as a Kitchee player (2011)
|Full name||Roberto Losada Rodríguez|
|Date of birth||25 October 1976|
|Place of birth||Vigo, Spain|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|1998–1999||→ Toledo (loan)||37||(8)|
|2002||→ Mallorca (loan)||13||(4)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Over the course of seven seasons he amassed La Liga totals of 113 games and 27 goals, almost all with Real Oviedo. In addition, he also played in 124 Segunda División matches (16 goals) and spent two years in Hong Kong with Kitchee.
Losada was born in Vigo, Province of Pontevedra. Nicknamed El Chino due his facial features, he made his professional debuts for Real Oviedo at just 18, as the club was also in La Liga; after two season-long loans, at CD Toledo and RCD Mallorca (the former in the second division), he returned, going on to be an important attacking member – although mostly as a backup – as the Asturias team would eventually drop two levels in just four years.
Losada left in the 2003–04 campaign to Real Valladolid in the top flight, equalling a career-best eight goals but again being relegated. After years of intermittent use, he left in January 2007 to another side in the second level, UD Las Palmas, not managing to score in his five-month spell.
In the 2007 summer, Losada returned to his native Galicia, signing with CD Lugo in division three. After three years, aged nearly 34, he had his first abroad experience, joining Hong Kong club Kitchee SC and helping it win the national championship in his first season after 47 years; at the end of the campaign, he was also named Hong Kong Footballer of the Year and MVP, making the competition's Best Eleven.
Losada was made Kitchee captain for 2011–12, replacing Lo Kwan Yee. He announced his retirement on 26 May 2012 at nearly 36 years of age, after netting the equaliser in stoppage time of extra time in the Hong Kong FA Cup final, which his team won.
Losada immediately joined the club's coaching staff, being named compatriot Josep Gombau's assistant.
- Hong Kong First Division League: 2010–11, 2011–12
- Hong Kong FA Cup: 2011–12
- Hong Kong League Cup: 2011–12
- Hong Kong Footballer of the Year: 2010–11
- Team of the Season: 2010–11
- Hong Kong Most Popular Player: 2010–11
- El 'Chino Losada', hombre anuncio en Hong Kong ('Chino Losada', commercial man in Hong Kong); Marca, 29 October 2011 (Spanish)
- Losada llega a Las Palmas para "volver a sentirme futbolista" (Losada arrives at Las Palmas to "feel a footballer again"); Marca, 19 January 2007 (Spanish)
- Losada y Cancela, dos gallegos en el Barcelona chino (Losada y Cancela, two Galicians in Chinese Barcelona); La Voz de Galicia, 12 August 2010 (Spanish)
- 傑志射手盧比度 膺香港足球先生; Apple Daily, 14 June 2011 (traditional Chinese (HK))
- 盧均宜受罰 盧比度任隊長; Ming Pao, 1 September 2011 (traditional Chinese (HK))
Lo Kwan Yee
|Kitchee SC captain
August 2011 – May 2012
Chu Siu Kei