Roberto Santucci (born 1967) is a Brazilian filmmaker. Santucci holds degrees for the Columbia College Hollywood and University of California. He started his career as a filmmaker directing short films, and then action films. However, due to low box offices, and even a film that was never released, Alucinados, Santucci decided to "do a film that they [the producers] want to do". This was De Pernas pro Ar, a commercial success, followed by other comedy commercial success, including Até que a Sorte nos Separe and De Pernas pro Ar 2.
- Helpless (1994; short film)
- Bienvenido Brazil (1995; short film)
- Olé – Um Movie Cabra da Peste (2000)
- Bellini and the Sphynx (2001)
- Alucinados (2008)
- De Pernas pro Ar (2010)
- Sequestro Relâmpago (2010)
- Até que a Sorte nos Separe (2012)
- De Pernas pro Ar 2 (2012)
- Odeio o Dia dos Namorados (2013)
- Até que a Sorte nos Separe 2 (2013)
- De Pernas pro Ar 3 (2015)
- "Roberto Santucci". Filme B (in Portuguese). Archived from the original on October 2, 2014. Retrieved March 4, 2014.
- "Diretor de 'De Pernas pro Ar' aposta em Leandro Hassum em sua nova comédia e quer dirigir um filme de ação" (in Portuguese). Globo Filmes. Retrieved March 4, 2014.
- "Novo "Midas" do cinema nacional, Santucci diz: "De Pernas pro Ar foi um ato de desespero"" (in Portuguese). Universo Online. February 22, 2013. Retrieved March 4, 2014.
- ""Odeio o Dia dos Namorados" mostra que o Zorra Total está chegando nos cinemas". Ambrosia (in Portuguese). Universo Online. June 21, 2013. Retrieved March 4, 2014.
Films directed by Roberto Santucci
|This article about a Brazilian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|