|• Total||3.98 sq mi (10.32 km2)|
|• Land||3.98 sq mi (10.32 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||4,583 ft (1,397 m)|
|• Density||91/sq mi (35.0/km2)|
|Time zone||Mountain (MST) (UTC-7)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC-6)|
|GNIS feature ID||777090|
Roberts is a census-designated place and unincorporated town in Carbon County, Montana, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 361. It is home to the Roberts School District, which enrolls 64 students as of 2013.
A former settlement named Roberts was located at .
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Roberts CDP, Montana". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved October 8, 2014.
- "Roberts". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Roberts
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Roberts (historical)
- Climate Summary for Roberts, Montana
|This Montana state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|