July 29, 1994|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (180 cm)|
|Weight||197 lb (89 kg; 14 st 1 lb)|
Lipsbergs began his career with SK Riga 18 where he spent two seasons in their youth system before spending the 2011–12 season with HK Rīga.
In the 2013–14 season, on October 5, 2013, Lipsbergs became the first WHL player to score and complete a hat trick in the 1st period of a game.
On September 25, 2014, the Stockton Thunder announced they had signed Lipsbergs to a one-year standard player contract. After 15 games with the Thunder, Lipsbergs was returned to major junior with the Thunderbirds.
On July 11, 2015, Lipsbergs returned to the newly relocated Thunder organization, to resume his professional career in signing a one-year contract with Adirondack. On November 27, 2015, he was traded to the Utah Grizzlies. Lipsbergs featured in 37 games with the Grizzlies, contributing with 16 points before he was placed on waivers and claimed by the Tulsa Oilers on March 25, 2016.
Regular season and playoffs
|IIHF World U18 Championships|
|2011 Latvia||Division I Group A|
- "T-Birds Take Two Forwards In 2012 CHL Import Draft". Seattle Thunderbirds. 27 June 2012. Retrieved 19 February 2013.
- "Latvian Lipsbergs Added to Roster". stocktonthunder.com. September 25, 2014. Archived from the original on September 27, 2014.
- "Thunder sign four". Adirondack Thunder. 2015-07-11. Retrieved 2015-07-11.
- "ECHL transactions for March 25". ECHL. 2016-03-25. Retrieved 2016-03-25.
- Biographical information and career statistics from Eliteprospects.com, or The Internet Hockey Database
|This biographical article relating to ice hockey in Latvia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|