The Robertson graph is Hamiltonian.
|Named after||Neil Robertson|
The Robertson graph is also a Hamiltonian graph which possesses 5,376 distinct directed Hamiltonian cycles.
The Robertson graph is not a vertex-transitive graph and its full automorphism group is isomorphic to the dihedral group of order 24, the group of symmetries of a regular dodecagon, including both rotations and reflections.
The characteristic polynomial of the Robertson graph is
- Weisstein, Eric W., "Class 2 Graph", MathWorld.
- Weisstein, Eric W., "Robertson Graph", MathWorld.
- Bondy, J. A. and Murty, U. S. R. Graph Theory with Applications. New York: North Holland, p. 237, 1976.
- Robertson, N. "The Smallest Graph of Girth 5 and Valency 4." Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 70, 824-825, 1964.
- Geoffrey Exoo & Robert Jajcay, Dynamic cage survey, Electr. J. Combin. 15, 2008.