Robh Ruppel at the 2012 Game Developers Conference
|Known for||Fantasy art|
Robh Ruppel worked for TSR for several years beginning in 1992, producing cover and interior art for products from the Forgotten Realms, Dragonlance, and Ravenloft settings, among others. In 1994, he began producing artwork for the Planescape setting as well, which constituted the majority of this career with TSR. When TSR was purchased by Wizards of the Coast, he also illustrated cards for Magic: The Gathering.
Robh Ruppel is a production designer and concept artist working in games and feature films. He art directed Meet the Robinsons and Brother Bear for Disney. He won Best Art Direction for Uncharted 2.
- The Gothic Earth Gazetteer (1995)
- Szadkowski, Joseph (September 28, 1996). "Sensory bombardment", The Washington Times, p. B4.
- Parks, Louis B. (April 2, 2007). "The art guy: Robh Ruppel learned a lot about movies while growing up in Houston. Now he has some Mickey Mouse job out in L.A. Meet the artist behind Meet the Robinsons", Houston Chronicle. Retrieved July 15, 2010.
- McCarthy, Todd (March 2007). "Meet the Robinsons", Variety Review Database.
- McCarthy, Todd (October 20, 2003). "Brother Bear", Variety 392 (10): 41.
|This article about an artist from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This role-playing game related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|