Robin Budenberg CBE is a British banker. He was appointed Chairman of The Crown Estate on 9 August 2016 and has been London Chairman of Centerview Partners since September 2014. Budenberg is also Non-Executive Director of Charity Bank and Big Society Trust 
From 2010 until January 2014 he was Chief Executive and then Chairman of UK Financial Investments the UK government body that oversees the government's investments in financial insititutions bailed out during the credit crunch. He was previously a senior investment banker at UBS Investment Bank where he worked for over 25 years and oversaw the bank's relationship with HM Treasury. He was part of the team that designed the Government Bank Recapitalisation Scheme in October 2008.
In 2015, he was awarded an CBE "for services to taxpayers and the economy".
- "Robin Budenberg appointed Chair of The Crown Estate".
- "Robin Budenberg London Chairman".
- "Charity Bank Board Members".
- "The Big Society Trust Members".
- Robin Budenberg worked as Director (CHIEF EXECUTIVE) at UK FINANCIAL INVESTMENTS LIMITED from 1 January 2010 to 31 December 2013 - http://www.cbetta.com/director/robin-budenberg
- "UKFI press release" (PDF). UKFI. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2010-07-10. Retrieved 2009-11-13.
- Treanor, Jill (12 June 2015). "High-profile figures in business and finance named in the honours list". The Guardian. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Profile: Robin Budenberg, man in the middle of the bank bonuses row". scotsman.com. The Scotsman. Retrieved 17 March 2012.
- "Telegraph Profile". London: Telegraph. 2009-10-28. Retrieved 2009-11-13.
|This United Kingdom business–related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|