Robin C. N. Williamson
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The son of a Fellow of the RSM, and was educated at Emmanuel College, Cambridge and St. Bartholomew's Hospital, in 1979 he was appointed Professor of Surgery at the University of Bristol and in 1987 he moved a position as Professor & Director of Surgery of the Royal Postgraduate Medical School.
He has served as:
- Senior Editor of the British Journal of Surgery,
- editor of the journal HPB published by the International HPB Association
- President of the Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland,
- Secretary-General and then President of the International HPB Association,
- President of the James IV Association of Surgeons and President, and
- President of the European Society of Surgery.
In February 2001, he became Associate Dean of the Royal Society of Medicine, Dean in October 2002 and President of the Society on 15 July 2008.
- "Robin Charles Noel Williamson, MD, FRCS". Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar. Retrieved 19 June 2017.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-09-27. Retrieved 2009-01-11.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "IHPBA Journal Editorial Board". Ihpba.org. Retrieved 2017-06-23.
- "News". Royal Society of Medicine. Archived from the original on 6 July 2013. Retrieved 19 June 2017.
|This United Kingdom biographical article related to medicine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|